Shipping & Returns
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Couriers & Charges:
Free shipping to North & South Island addresses across NZ
$10 shipping charge to Waiheke Island & Stewart Island
Unfortunately we do not ship to Great Barrier Island or Chatham Islands.
In most cases your order should arrive in line with the below:
- 2 to 3 Days for North Island
- 3 to 4 Days for South Island
- Rural deliveries will be subject to the rural delivery service for your area
Our standard courier service will require that the delivery is signed for on receipt – Please consider where your wine is being delivered to ensure that someone will be available to sign for the order. You can also waive this condition by changing the service type online directly with the courier using the tracking number provided.
Returns & Refunds
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we’re here to help. You can return your product for a return or a refund to the original payment method.
To initiate a return or refund please complete the below steps:
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print your prepaid shipping label received by email and attach to the case/s being returned
- Send all items back to us using the label provided
Returns – these will be collected from your address by our courier company. We will send a courier collection ticket to be applied to the case/s to be returned
Refunds – If you require a refund we will credit the value of the purchase (including freight) if:
- the wine was damaged in transit or upon receipt
- the incorrect wine was supplied, or
- the order quantity supplied was incorrect and
- we receive the return request within 30 days of the invoice date, and
- the wine is in saleable condition (unless damaged in transit or upon receipt).
All refunds will be credited back to the card that was used to make the initial purchase.
Please note that there may be a slight delay while we process refunds through our finance and accounts teams.
Restricted delivery day and times that your order can be delivered and by the hours that our couriers operate. These are as follows;
- Monday to Friday: 6am – 7pm (no weekend deliveries)
- No deliveries Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Anzac Day, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day or 2nd January.
CANCELLATION & REFUND
Unless otherwise agreed, refunds will be made by the original payment method.